Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HarlequinTeen Winners

Boy, this was a hot post (not surprisingly as I'm anxious to read all the books in the new line myself)

For Intertwined Books:
A_Lafront Lurver
EmMM
Kate (neverendingshelf)

For Intertwined T-shirt
Suzanne
Casey

For My Soul To Take Book
GoodGirl73
Kat Duncombe
Midnight Shine

For My Soul To Take T-Shirt
Angel28140
Amy

For those of you lucky winners, please send me addresses to mail out your prize @ jrummel@otis.lioninc.org

Congrats and happy reading/wearing!

4 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Congrats winners and Happy Reading!!

M

Erica said...

Congrats to all the winners! (I'm jealous :P)

A Passion For Books said...

OMG that's crazy! I like never win anything. Congrats to all the other winners.

Kat Duncombe said...

Can't believe I won!!! Thanks!