Monday, July 20, 2009

Boys R Us

Massie and the Pretty Committee are on the outs: Alicia wanted to take over the cheerleaders, Dylan and Kirsten stole her crushes, and Claire just wants to be Switzerland - as in never choosing sides. Alicia forms her own group, with her as the alpha and makes it all about her girls and their crushes. They call themselves Soul M8s. With the boys moving back to their old but wickedly improved school, the girls can't help but be miserable without them. Luckily Alicia has a few events planned. Can her events top Massie's previous events? And will Massie take this new group lying down, or does the premiere alpha have something huge up her sleeve that will guarantee her statues once and for all?


This is the 11th in the deliciously addicting Clique series. I love the covers the titles of these books - although I don't really understand the title of this book in relation to the story - except that the girls are all about the boys. Maybe I just answered my own question... I quite enjoy the fighting in this book - it shows another layer to the girls. Looking forward to the next and of course the spin-off series

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never read these books, but I always think their covers and titles are so cute! Looks like a fun book!