Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lovin' the blog!!!


* Squeals with Glee*

a BIG Thanks you to the Readingjunky for giving me this "I Love Your Blog" award. It was really sweet.



There are some guidelines that come along with this award:


1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

This 2nd bit is a bit harder for me as I love so many blogs. I spend a while each day catching up on library news, book news, movie news, and pop culture.
But here goes...

* Meg Cabot: She calls it a diary - but really it's the same thing. She never fails to make me laugh.

* Books Boys and Buzz: I love these ladies and their books.

* EW: This is my favorite magazine and I get just a little scoop daily.

* YALSA: The YA Librarian's top blog, chock full of information!

* Librarilly Blonde: All things YA/Popculture

* Melissa Walker: <3 the Cover Stories section of her blog, so interesting!

* Not a Blog: The blog of my FAVORITE author (which for me says a lot given the amount of books I read) George R.R. Martin

Hope you all enjoy these blogs as much as I do! And thanks to all of you for making my life entertaining and smart!




1 comment:

Readingjunky said...

The nomination was my pleasure. Thanks to your list of nomination, I've now found some new blogs to follow, too.