Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR

This week's topic is our Spring Reading Wishlist. I classify Spring as March, April, and May so I'll only be sharing books from those months - across ages. Also there's no way I can keep it just to 10 so please enjoy this massive list! The kids is one is no where close to up to date, there are tons of picture books coming out that look super cute. Also I'm in need of come romance and middle grade books, those look a little light.



Kids:
How to Code a SandcastleAlbie Newton

Middle Grade:
Annie's Life In ListsYou Go FirstThe Stone Girl's StoryRebound



YA:
Listen to Your HeartThe Universe Is Expanding and So Am I (The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things #2)From Twinkle, with LoveAlways Never YoursFuryborn (Empirium, #1)
My So-Called Bollywood LifeGame of SecretsAirports, Exes, and Other Things I'm OverAll of This Is TrueLove & Luck
We'll Fly AwayPuddin' (Dumplin', #2)Bookish BoyfriendsShip ItRoyals
Out of Left FieldA Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)Leah on the OffbeatAsh PrincessSky in the Deep
Stay SweetThe Fall of GraceSam & Ilsa's Last HurrahNow a Major Motion PictureStarry Eyes
Not If I Save You FirstThe Beloved WildThe Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)Folded Notes from High SchoolNothing But Sky
Emergency ContactOlivia TwistTime Bomb


Adult:
The Queen of Sorrow (The Queens of Renthia #3)The Good Luck Sister (Wildstone, #1.5)My Oxford YearLady Rogue (The Roguish Runners Duo, #1)What a Difference a Duke Makes (School for Dukes, #1)
Red Alert (NYPD Red, #5)No Earls Allowed (The Survivors, #2)A Rogue of Her Own (Windham Brides, #4)One and Only (Bridesmaids Behaving Badly #1)


Already Read but Amazing:
Love Songs & Other LiesThe Rose LegacyP.S. I Miss You

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, you have so many books on your TBR that I want to read! Thanks for sharing all of these though; I didn't know about some of them.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Sim @ Flipping Through the Pages said...

Oh wow, nice list. We definitely have so many common YA reads. Seriously they all look amazing.

I hope you get to read all of these soon 🙂

My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/03/fifteen-diverse-ya-contemporary-books-written-by-diverse-female-authors-on-my-spring-tbr/

Leslie @ Books Are The New Black said...

Great choices! I have a lot of the YA on my TBR list! There's so many good books coming out now and soon!

Here’s my TTT: https://booksarethenewblackblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/20/top-10-tuesday-books-on-spring-tbr/

Jo said...

I love your Adult books,I love HR's!! Hope you get to enjoy them all!! Happy Spring!
https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

I'm looking forward to quite a few of these too! I love Kasie West so much do I cannot wait for this new book to release. I hope you do get to read all of these! So many! lol

Annemieke | A Dance with Books said...

So many books on your list. I have read Furyborn and it was a pretty good read. :) Good luck with reading all of these in the next few months.