Sunday, March 11, 2018

Teen Summer Reading Program: Libraries Rock (2)


I haven't finished narrowing down all my programs for summer yet for teens, but here are some ideas I'm kicking around based on the theme this year.

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/265052654/button-wall-art-button-art-musical-art

hymn necklace I Love To Tell The Story hymn Jewelry by GospelHymns
(this one is religious based, but I wouldn't do that)

Butterfly Watercolor Original on Inspirational Hymn "O Happy Day"  by kitsunderland, $75.00
(This one is also religious - again, I wouldn't do that)

sheet music craft project ideas | Inventive Sheet Music Crafts That Will Add Harmony To Any Home ...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look like such great ideas! My library is opting out of this year's summer reading theme & doing a somewhat different theme. It would have been tons of fun to do this theme though!