Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that Surprised Me

This week's topic is books that surprised me. I'm turning it into books where I didn't see the plot twist coming, which usually end up being favorite reads of mine. I'll start with the most recent.


P.S. I Miss You by Jen Petro-RoyIn Search Of Us by Ava DellairaNightfall by Shannon MessengerRenegades (Renegades, #1)Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)
Dear MartinWhat to Say NextA Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)Just Another GirlDawn Study (Soulfinders, #3)

3 comments:

Greg said...

I love it when I don't see the plot twists coming!! What To Say Next looks great.

Jo said...

They all look like good reads!!
https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/all-event-tour-host-for-audio-blitz-of.html

Captivated Reader said...

Ooo, I have Dear Martin in my 'to be read' pile. I will have to move it up!!

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-surprised-me.html