Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Review: Dragon Overnight

Dragon Overnight (Upside-Down Magic, #4)
* Book 4 in Upside Down Magic series *

Nory and her friends are going on an overnight field trip for the first time ever - to Dragon Haven. Not only do they get to hang out together, but they get to see dragons up close and personal. They can't wait to get there.

Unfortunately - there's another school joining them. Nory's heart sinks when she realizes it's her father's school and that he's also there with his students. Her father's strict with his students and they can do magic properly.

Nory's worried the other students might laugh at her and her friends because their magic isn't the same. But most of the student seem to enjoy their variations of magic. They might even become friends with them...
My Thoughts: Another cute edition to this series - I love how Nory's magic isn't the same as everyone else's. I love how the other students made new friends and shared their differences. I would love going on an overnight to a dragon haven - so I loved tagging along with Nory and her friends. I enjoyed the moments she had with her father and their frank conversation. I admired her for stepping up. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cover Thoughts: Cute and matches the others really well.
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Great for public and school libraries - grab up this series for the action, the magic, and the empathy.

No comments: