Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Book that create happy memories

 This week's topic is Book that create happy memories. I almost don't know where
to begin. But maybe books I remember reading over and over as a child. Comfort reads. Milestone reads. 


This might be the first book I remember reading. I'm not sure why I loved it so much, but I did.

I read this in high school and loved it. My parents took me to Orchard House and I was stunned to learn that it was fiction. I really wanted Jo March to be real. (I knew it was fiction, but for some reason I thought it was the story of her life. I hated finding out there was no Laurie.)

I started reading Mary Higgins Clark in 7th grade and never looked back

My sister and I borrowed this book from my cousin. We kept it so long, I think she forgot we had it. Eventually we gave it back. I bought copies one year for my sister and I for Christmas. 

While I loved the Anne movies, I was more an Emily of New Moon reader. Loved this trilogy so hard.

I read this book until it fell apart. And then kept reading it in pieces

I read this in high school after realizing that Clueless was Emma.


Read during grad school and realized teen books are awesome - and became a teen librarian

What books create happy memories for you????

No comments: