Charlotte Williams-Jackson is having a rough go of it. Her NBA husband decided he no longer wants to be married and asks her to leave their house. He offers no explanation. She goes back to her parents where she learns she is adopted. She has a half-sister. Their mother just died. Her sister is only 11 and needs a guardian. Lilly is currently in Italy.Charlotte decides to rent a house on the Amalfi Coast. There she can hopefully get a handle on the book she's supposed to writing and hasn't started. She's worried that the success of her book is due to her husband's fame.Her childhood best friends decide to accompany her. Sloane doesn't want to be a mother, but her husband is dying to kids. They're at a crossroads in their marriage. She's looking forward to time apart to figure out what she wants. Her twin brother Julian has a secret that he's not willing to share. It's life changing. The twins are happy to have Charlotte back in their lives. Lily isn't sure what to think of her sister. She hasn't had the easiest life. It's hard for her to trust, but her she's learning. Can they all relax in Italy and find themselves?
My Thoughts: I Loved this book. I loved how all the characters connected. And this book makes me want to travel to Italy and the Amalfi Coast. The house and the town seemed amazing. I felt really bad for Lilly. She had such a hard life and didn't know who to trust. I just wanted to give her a giant hug. I love how she thawed out. The NBA part was entertaining. I enjoyed the writing part of the story. This book was all about healing, love, friendship, and family.
Cover Thoughts: Gorgeous
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: A must have book for your fiction collection

No comments:
Post a Comment