This week's topic is ALL about indie bookstore.
Childhood Favorite: Northshire Bookstore
It's grown over the years!
Where I Met SO Many authors:
RJ Julia
A local- ish Bookstore:
It's always nice to browse here - they've moved from the downtown area
Sherman's in Bar Habor (Where we visit often)
Montgomery and Taggert: CT's first romance bookstore
Photo from CT Insider: Sarah Borgnis-Tobin/ Contributed photo
And finally - local to work
Folklore & Fable: I've been to a few events here and hope to attend more!
What are your favorite indie bookstores?
5 comments:
Love it! Have a good week. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-40-rainy-day-reads/
They all look wonderful! I adore indie bookshops, especially if there’s also a locally-owned coffee shop nearby. :)
I need to bookmark you list in case we ever do visit CT (it's on our bucket list). Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing your favorite indie bookshops.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/eight-thoughts-on-the-hardcover-app/
These all look lovely! I have a wonderful local indie nearby (about 20 minutes away) called Changing Hands Bookstore that I try to visit at least a few times a year. They allow you to trade in your books for store credit, which is a great way to change out my collection.
Happy TTT!
Post a Comment