Thursday, July 30, 2026

Review: Most Likely to Murder


When the yearbook comes out, there's something funny about it. Instead of the usual senior superlatives, there are ways people die. People believe it's the work of Martina and Rick - best friends who have pulled some epic pranks. But they swear it's not them.

Mostly people see this as a joke until their guidance counselor goes missing. He turns up in a lake - and his superlative said he'd be sleeping with the fishes. Maybe it wasn't a prank after all. Maybe this is real. The other people named in the superlatives get together to share information. Could there really be someone out to get them?
My Thoughts: I Loved this thriller. It was clever and smart. I loved how the group came together to share information. I loved how they looked after each other. I loved the friendship between Rick and Martina - and how it connected their families. I loved Rick's crush on Nika and how that worked out. A fantastic thriller with a strong friendship core, a little romance, and lots of twists and turns. 

Cover Thoughts: Love it - very clever
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A Great thriller for your school and public library. Highly recommended. 

No comments: