Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Picture Book Wednesday: Halloween Books (2)


Just a few more Halloween picture books:

This might be my new favorite picture book. I love how this family celebrates at a Trunk or Treat event. There's so much to do and so much fun to be had.

Of course I love the bit about the books. I might use this for our library's Halloween storytime. The illustrations are great, the colors are bright, and the rhymes are fantastic. 

All the animals in the zoo are dressed up in costume and ready for the parade.

This book is clever and funny. I loved seeing all the animals in their costumes. And that ending is amazing.

This board book has the rhyme of the Itsy Bitsy Spider, but instead of a spider, a pumpkin is the star of the show. 

This cute Halloween book is perfect for sharing with littles!

No comments: