Monday, July 15, 2024

Middle Grade Review: Tegan and Sara



Tegan and Sara are twins. They just moved and are now starting middle school in a new place. Both are anxious and worried about making new friends. It takes a while for them to navigate the waters. As they start having different friends for the first time in their lives, they start to form their own identities. 
My Thoughts: Confession: I don't really know who Tegan and Sara are IRL, but I do love twin stories (Thank you Sweet Valley High). But this made me do a little research on the sisters and wow. I loved how they were growing into their own identities - even if that meant sometimes growing apart. I did have trouble telling the twins apart - but that's more of a me problem. However, I was glad when one cut her hair shorter.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A great graphic novel for your school and public library's collection.  

1 comment:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I like twin stories too. I'm glad you enjoyed this one.