Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Jobs

 This week's topic is all about bookish jobs. (I'm not talking about free labor here.) But these are real jobs that someone has that seem fun


The Job I have:
Children's and Teen Librarian

Not a job for me, but you can make money:
Blogger
Book Influencer

Jobs I would like:
Author Assistant 
CIA Librarian
Book Store Event Coordinator
Research Librarian
National Park Service - Librarian
Walt Disney World Librarian 
Royal Librarian - England

Some big companies that you might not think have Librarians.


6 comments:

Lydia said...

Your job sounds so fun!

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Pam said...

I would love to have some of those librarian jobs you've mentioned! They're a mix of library and archives, which is a fantastic combo in my mind!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/books-featuring-book-related-jobs/

Susan said...

Wow, I had no idea that corporations like Disneyworld had librarians. How totally interesting!

Happy TTT!

Jennifer said...

Oh you already have a bookish job! Living the dream, eh? :D
Here's a link to my post!

Nicole Santana said...

What a cool list! Who knew the CIA had librarians. 🤷‍♀️

Rebecca said...

National Park Service - Librarian

I had not realized all the different librarian positions. Working for the National Park Service as a librarian would be ideal.