Monday, June 13, 2022

Vacation Photos

Last week, I went to visit my two best friends from college in Seattle. And then we went for a lot of hiking/sight seeing in Olympic National Park.

Here are some pictures: 

Hurrican Ridge - we got up at the crack of dawn for the views here. Worth it!
To see more - check out my TikTok page. (yabooknerdlibrarian)

Rialto Beach - this might have been the most gorgeous place. 
This is in La Push (otherwise known as Twilight country)
To see more - check out my TikTok page.

Rialto Beach further down

Hole in Wall looking at Rialto Beach

Second Beach - also in La Push.
This was also gorgeous. 

Bella's Truck in Forks

Hiking in the Ho Rain Forest - through the mud and the muck. It rained the whole time, but the trees were amazingly cool and so different from New England trees. We went on the Hall of Moss trail and then hiked to the waterfall.

It was a GREAT trip but I did miss my pups. So I'm happy to be reunited with them. And I love knowing that I'll be back to visit friends. 

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Beautiful! I hope to get to the Seattle area sometime soon to visit high school and graduate school friends. It's such a great place to visit.

Gail Chianese said...

Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing them with us.