Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Top Ten Tuesdays: Dads in YA

This week's topic is in honor of Father's Day and I'm using it to share books I've read this year with great Dads. 
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Girl Out of WaterLetters to the Lost by Brigid KemmererAlex, Approximately by Jenn BennettHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
The Hate U Give by Angie ThomasWhen Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya MenonConfessions of a High School Disaster by Emma Chastain
What books have you read lately with great dads?

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

The Hate U Give has such a good dad (even though he struggled in the beginning).

Great idea for a post.

http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-most-amazing-fathers-in-books-and.html

Brenda said...

Starr's dad and Arthur Weasley are awesome, aren't they? My TTT link

LH27 said...

Hi! A lot of these are on my TBR list. Mr. Weasley in Harry Potter is for sure a great dad :)
My TTT
Leslie

Jeanna said...

I'm hearing so many amazing things about When Dimple Met Rishi. It's on my to read list, so I hope I can snag a copy soon. The dad in The Hate U Give is absolutely amazing! Great list! Happy reading!

Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

Starr's parents are definitely two new favorites for me! :)

Lauren @ Always Me