Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Met: Ann Brashares



She's super cool, a little shy, and would be fun to hang out with.
She was at the Southbury, CT Borders. She came out and ask if people had questions. No one really said anything, then I asked how many books would be in the new series.
Three.

Upon reflection: there are questions I wish I had asked
1. Were you involved with the movies?
2. Did you visit the set?
3. What made you decide to create a new younger sisterhood?

I tried doing some research (librarian) online, I did find pictures of the 2nd movie premiere:
I LOVE meeting authors. Someone brought in a pair of jeans for her to sign. I wish I thought of that. I did ask her to sign Sisterhood 2 movie posters for summer reading prizes. And I upgraded from a ARC to a hardcover (both signed too). I'll give away my ARC as a summer prize as well.

What authors have you met recently?

1 comment:

Amy said...

that would be majorly cool to meet her. i adore her books
-amy