Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's on My Holds List (91)


My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold. 

Christmas Stories: I love the start of October when Christmas romances start to appear.


Mr Miracle: I love Debbie Macomber's book and the first Miracle books were super cute.

 Christmas Wedding Ring:  A promised love affair down the road could turn into so much more


Christmas Bouquet: I adore this series and the O'Brien family. I will always read about them.

1 comment:

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Ooh, Christmas stories! I can't wait for December - it'll be nice to relax with the whole family for a couple weeks!

Awesome choices :D