Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Spies and Thrillers

This week's topic is...Top Ten Underrated Authors or Books in X genre.  I chose spy books. I'm a huge lover of spy books and thrillers. I'm always excited about spy movies (love Bourne, Jack Ryan, and the newish James bond movies). I love learning tricks of the trade - heists, double crossings, and stopping evil from taking over the world.


Surefire 
Double Vision
Playing with Fire
Nathan Fox
Traitor
Model Spy
Perfect Cover 
Two Lies and a Spy (sequel just came out)
Eddie Red Undercover
Devil's Breath

Sure Fire (Rich and Jade Series #1)Double VisionPlaying with FireDangerous Times (Nathan Fox Series #1)
TraitorModel SpyPerfect Cover (The Squad Series)Two Lies and a Spy
Eddie Red Undercover: Mystery on Museum MileThe Devil's Breath (Danger Zone, #1)

Books I love that others seem to as well:
Gallagher Girls series
Heist Society
Also Known As

Know a good spy book that's not on the list?
Let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of any of the books on your list. I must change this. I'll definitely be looking these up!

My TTT

La Coccinelle said...

I've not read that many thrillers at all, so all of these books are unfamiliar to me!

Jessica said...

I love books like these! But the only book on your main list that I have read is The Squad books! A few of the others are on my TBR list, though!

And I love the GG books a lot! And I have read the first two Heist Society books, I need to read the third book, too! :)