Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Books I'm Dying to Read: November Edition

After all the books coming out in October, I know I won't be caught up. Still there are a few I can't wait to read this month too.

 Never Judge a Lady By Her Cover: LOVE this series! Can't wait for Chase's story. Plus the cover is amazing.
The Job: Fun, flirty series with lots of action and great cons


Captive: I really loved the first book in the series, can't wait to see what happens next.
Killer Instincts: Second book in the series - Cassie profiles for the FBI - supposedly cold cases, but a new serial killer hits the streets with a familiar MO and the teens get pulled in.


Map to Everywhere: Pirates - Wizards -Adventure
Everblaze: 3rd book in this amazing series where Sophie fights back with possible deadly consequences.


Walled City: There are three rules in the Walled City: Run fast. Trust no one. Always carry your knife.
Name of the Blade: Ancient gods in modern day London and one girl awakens them.
Mortal Heart: LOVED this book (review coming soon).


On Borrowed Time: Adore this mystery series set in a small town with a library focus -a holiday story about the heroine's missing brother.
By Cook or by Crook: First in a new series where Val's life changes drastically. Now she might have more time for all those things she thought about doing, like writing a cookbook - until a murder happens in town.


Taste of Home - Ultimate Comfort Food: I love these cookbooks - so looking forward to winter of experimenting with new dishes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm dying for Captive. I really liked Pawn. Great list.

Kym @ Newbie Librarians

Jessica said...

Everblaze!! I'm looking forward to that book, I love that series a lot! And I know my Mom is looking forward to the new Janet Evanovich and Jenn McKinlay books a lot, too! :)