Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: At the Lunch Table

This week's topic is Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table. This one is really hard...even though lunch was always my favorite time of the school day.



Tina from the Princess Diaries - would love to talk Romance books with her

And the rest of the characters from books I read this year...
1. Bird from Wildflower - would love to co-write one song with her
2. Gwen Frost from the Mythos Academy series - she kicks major butt.
3. and 4. Marijke  and Lily from Just Like the Movies - so we could talk about girly movies
5. Emi from Everything Leads to You - so we could talk about set design
6. Cricket from Nantucket Blue and Nantucket Red because she's a warrior and fun!
7, 8, and 9. Reagan, Lilah, and Matt from Open Road Summer, so we could talk about the tour and being super stars (like normal people - not stalkers)

Bonus:
Isla and Josh from Isla and the Happily Ever After because I didn't want to leave them

Who would be sitting at your lunch table?

4 comments:

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

YES to Tina, Reagan, Lilah, Matt, Isla and Josh! They'd be fun to hang with :)

Great top ten!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun table!

La Coccinelle said...

I went with some characters from books I read years ago for much of my list. If I can remember them fondly years later, they're probably a good fit for my lunch table.

Unknown said...

Yay for Cricket and the ORS gang! I love your list! :)

Jen @ Fefferbooks