Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

This week's topic is the top books in your fall to-be-read pile. I view fall as October/November or the last week in September since the books haven't arrived yet. So here we go...



 Tween Books: 
Everblaze (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #3)The Map to EverywhereDouble Vision: The Alias Men
Pennyroyal AcademyThe Boy in Number FourThe Ninja Detectives 2 (w.t.)
Rain ReignThe Fires of Calderon (The Balance Keepers, #1)

Teen Books: 
Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #2)Killer Instinct (The Naturals, #2)Talon (Talon, #1)
In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1)The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1)Not in the Script (If Only . . . #3)

What books are you waiting to read this fall?

7 comments:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

Pennyroyal and Rain Reign and Balance Keepers for MG! In The Afterlight and The Young Elites made my list, and Snow Like Ashes and Not in the Script made my Already Read list. I almost added My True Love Gave To Me and I should have added Exquisite Captive. Good choices!

Anonymous said...

I also want to read Talon! It looks good!

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

I liked "Not in the Script." :)

La Coccinelle said...

I am familiar with precisely zero of these! Happy reading!

Jessica said...

Everblaze! Snow Like Ashes! My True Love Gave to Me! Not in the Script! Talon! All of those books look amazing and I'm looking forward to them a lot! :)

The Avid Reader said...

Talon, Snow Like Ashes, and Captive are all books I'm really looking forward to! Great list.

paintitreadbooks said...

Squee!!!! I can't wait for The Young Elites!!!! It's on my list, too!!

Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!