Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's on My Holds List (40)




My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.


Killer Librarian: I saw this in a bookstore and it looks right up my alley!

Who Says Women Can't Be Doctors?: I went to college in Geneva, NY with roots back to the Medical College where Elizabeth Blackwell became the first woman to graduate medical school at the top of her class.

Courage Has No Color: I love Stone's nonfiction books, they always pull me in as they're very well written.

Miss Moore Thought Otherwise: A book about creating libraries? How perfect!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ooooh! I'm gonna put a hold on Killer Librarian right away!