Thursday, February 21, 2013

Review: Perfect Scoundrels

 *Heist Society #3*

Kat and Hale seem to have finally gotten it right - until in the middle of a heist, Hale leaves Kat hanging - literally! Of course, he has a good reason; his grandmother just died.

She was the only family member who really loved him. Just like that, Hale's sucked out of Kat's world and back into the societal world he thought he left behind.

Before long, Kat realizes that someone inside the family's setting up Hale for the biggest con she's ever seen. She knows that even though things between her and Hale are rocky, at best, she must do everything in her power to help him.

My Thoughts: Talk about a book of perfection! High emotions, high drama, and the highest stakes ever for Kat and Hale! While I loved the idea of Kat and Hale - I loved even more the wrench thrown into their relationship. Kat was put into an impossible position. I loved her interactions with Hale. I love how she dominated her family of thieves, working all the angels. I found the family lawyer slimy, but deliciously evil. My heart broke for Hale as he went through the ringer because of his family. This heist book kept me on the edge of my seat, furiously turning pages to see what happened next! 

Cover Thoughts: Love it! It ties in nicely with other cover - love the reflection in the sunglasses
Source: My library


No comments: