Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays

 Top Ten Favorite Romances-  working with teen romances today, but this is going to be a tough list to create. There are too many great romances, you know how I love romances....


So in no particular order....here are some of my favorites! 



Princess Diaries and Ransom My Heart
Anna and the French Kiss / Lola and the Boy Next Door
Graceling
This is What Happy Looks Like
Truth about Forever 
Countess Below Stairs
Hourglass
Agency series
Waiting for You
Vampire Academy series

What are some of your favorites?


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ah! Someone else with a Sarah Dessen novel! And Truth About Forever none-the-less! I have that on my list (along with a few other Dessen novels). I just love her so much :)

You have a great list (and you have a new follower :D)!
Chelsea Maya @ Books Turn Brains
My TTT

fishgirl182 said...

love your picks! anna and the french kiss made my list, too. and i love rose and dmitri! richelle mead is such an awesome writer.

my ttt

Deidra Monson said...

Oh it's a gorgeous list you have there! Also I must be a new follower if only for your blog title alone! =)

Deidra @ Simply Books.

My TTT