Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Favorite Characters In Action Genre. I'm a huge fan of action/adventure books. In honor of the newest Die Hard release, here are my favorites. - meme from The Broke and the Bookish



Jade and Rich from Sure Fire
Alex Rider 
Dan and Amy from 39 Clues
Luke, Theo, and Callie from Wildfire Run 
Chase and Nicole from Storm Runners
Max from Devil's Breath
Toby from Killer Pizza
Aidan and Meg from On the Run
Danny from Traitor
Jonah from Thieves Like Us



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked Alex Rider. I've only read the first book, but it was a lot of fun. I don't read a lot of action/adventure novels anymore.

Great list!

Unknown said...

That's an original genre...I haven't seen another list with this genre.

My Top Ten Tuesday post.