Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Books I'm looking forward to reading: (late 09/early 2010)

First the title - I love Cinderella tales, plus the cover is too cute

Companion to I Heart You, You Haunt Me

End of the Life as We Knew it TrilogyEnd of the Wake/Fade trilogy

Just heard of this one, but the cover looks cool
plus I always like a good mystery


New cover style for this author, but I like it

SO excited for the next Alex Rider tale
One of my favorite series

The title alone caught my eye
but it's also about a bunch of girls spying on their possibly cheating boyfriends

Loved Earth My Butt....

Again, the title alone....
plus I'm a JA freak


Other books I'm waiting (dying) to read that I couldn't find covers for:

Heist Society (Ally Carter)
The Reason: Ghost Huntress - 2nd book gave me goosebumps at the end
(review coming soonish)
These Boots are Made for Stalking (Clique series)
Up Over Down Under (S.A.S.S. series - always cute)
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5)
Gimmie A Call (Sarah Mlynowski)
Necromancer (Michael Scott)

There's probably a bunch of books that I missed or haven't realized their coming out, but this is a small sampling of the fab books coming soon.

What are you looking forward to reading?

4 comments:

Suzanne Young said...

Oh, yeah! Thanks for the mention! And I'm definitely looking forward to Chasing Brooklyn, The Cinderella Society and All Unquiet Things. Oh, and also Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver!

Great List!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have "Gone" in my hands!! Well, I can obviously, it's not like I have a choice, but I don't want to!
The Cinderella Society looks so cute, too, and I haven't read "I Heart You, You Haunt Me" yet, but I want to. I didn't know there was to be a second book to this one!

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

My list looks a lot like yours. I can't wait for the new Sarah Mlynowski-I love her books!

Kay Cassidy said...

Thanks so much for mentioning The Cinderella Society, Jennifer! You totally made my night. :-) I desperately want to read the final book in Susan Beth Pfeffer's moon trilogy. I just read Life As We Knew It and The Dead and the Gone last month (had to read Millicent Min, Girl Genius in between for a breather). I had no idea there was a third book coming until I saw something about it this week. Yay!