Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

 This week's topic is fall TBR list. I'll be sharing books that are coming out September and October and November. But I'll do a separate list for holiday romances. 


Middle Grade:





Young Adult:






Adult: 





What's on your fall reading list?

8 comments:

Lydia said...

May you enjoy all of these titles.

Aymee said...

These all look really good. I don't remember having this kind of variety when I was in elementary school in the 80's. Hahaha.

Here is our <a href='https://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2026-to-read-list/">Top Ten Tuesday.</a> Thank you!

BibliophileBree said...

I should have put Captive Traitor King on my list.

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! said...

It appears you have some fun reads to look forward to. I hope you enjoy all of them.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2026-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

Karis DeHaven said...

I love the cover of Practically Magic, and Queen of Lombard Street sounds interesting!

Here is my TTT: https://thissideofstoryland.blogspot.com/2026/09/top-ten-tuesday-fall-2026-tbr.html

Susan said...

I enjoyed the SECRET BOOKSTORE SLEUTH SOCIETY and I'm excited for the new Janae Marks book. I hope you enjoy all these!

Happy TTT!

Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out said...

Lots of great reading possibilities, thanks for sharing your #TTT

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I need to get back into reading middle grade. It's been a while since I found a really good one.