Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

 This week's topic is our Summer TBR list - which for me means books coming out in July and August

 

Middle Grade:

YA:



Graphic Novels:


Adult:






Already Read:

Have you read any of these? Which should I read first?

4 comments:

Susan said...

The first two definitely look like books I would enjoy. I'm going to check them out! I hope you enjoy all these.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Lydia said...

Sea of Charms sounds lovely.

Veros said...

Practically Magic sounds cute and I like the cover a lot! I love graphic novels and To Dance the Moon and Stars looks great, adding it to my tbr :) Here is my TTT this week https://darkshelfofwonders.com/top-10-books-i-want-to-read-this-summer/

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

You have so many cute romances lined up. I am in love with the cover for Practically Magic. <3

Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous