This week's topic is about books coming out the 2nd half of the year that we can not wait to read.
I talked about book wishes here.
I will talk about Christmas/Holiday romances in another post.
I’m curious about It’s Only Dancing!
Lots to look forward to, thanks for sharing your #TTT
oooo Bonfire & Bliss Bookstore looks cute & cozy! My TTT
Love Felt Like This sounds fun! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore looks cute! I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/
Oooohhh, Queen of Lombard Street sounds fantastic! I've added it to my TBR, thank you!
I read the first book in the Bowen series recently. It's so much fun! I'm looking forward to continuing with the series. I hope you enjoy all these.Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
This is the second different cover I have seen for Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore and both are gorgeous and make me want to jump into the bookstore! I will definitely be checking out the book!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I’m curious about It’s Only Dancing!
Lots to look forward to, thanks for sharing your #TTT
oooo Bonfire & Bliss Bookstore looks cute & cozy! My TTT
Love Felt Like This sounds fun! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore looks cute! I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/
Oooohhh, Queen of Lombard Street sounds fantastic! I've added it to my TBR, thank you!
I read the first book in the Bowen series recently. It's so much fun! I'm looking forward to continuing with the series. I hope you enjoy all these.
Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
This is the second different cover I have seen for Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore and both are gorgeous and make me want to jump into the bookstore! I will definitely be checking out the book!
Post a Comment