Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: 2021 Books

 This week's topic is most anticipated books of the second half of 2021. 

My list is usually huge, but last time, it was under twenty. I just went back and looked at my list. And I've read most of the books on that list, which is great. So I'm going to try to keep it smaller and more manageable. Since we just did summer, I'm going to say Sept thru December (minus those fantastic holiday romances which will be a separate post).



 
Always here for donuts

  

Will read any Stephanie Plum book
Adore Jenn McKinlay's library cozy series
Love the Torte Bakeshop Mystery series

I'm a sucker for enemies to lovers and also Hollywood stories

 
Both of these YA books look amazing. A fan of both authors!


 
Two of my favorite children's book series

Dogs and romance - yes please!

Any of these on your list?

7 comments:

Lydia said...

I hope you enjoy all of these books!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/

Poinsettia said...

I like a good cozy mystery too!
Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I have Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander that I will hopefully have time to read in July. I just love cozies.

Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Susan said...

Donuts? Say no more! I'm in. LOL. I hope you enjoy all these!

Happy TTT!

Jessica said...

Excellent list!! There are so many good sounding books releasing! :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

That's great that you got through most of your list. These aren't on my list, though some of them look good. I'm really looking forward to Bad Witch Burning and Your Life Has Been Delayed. Good luck to you in getting through your new list. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

Pam said...

I'm looking forward to the Bakeshop Mystery as well.

I hope you enjoy your reads when you can read them.

Here's my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=441