Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Best of 2017 Reads (So far)

This week's topic is best books you're read of 2017. I'm going to stick to YA books, although I've read some really great kids, middle grade and adult books too.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Moxie by Jennifer MathieuWhen Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya MenonThe Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Windfall by Jennifer E. SmithP.S. I Like You by Kasie WestLetters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
Everyday Magic by Emily AlbrightEliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum
The Other F-Word by Natasha Friend
Vigilante by Kady CrossDie for You by Amy Fellner Dominy

4 comments:

Brandy said...

The Hate U Give and When Dimple Met Rishi made list too!

I'm looking forward to reading Windfall. I have it from the library right now.

Captivated Reader said...

Looks like you've read some spectacular books so far this year!!

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:

http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-ten-tuesday-best-books-ive-read-in.html

Becky G said...

My girls have been reading all summer it seems, I'm not complaining! My oldest is in a dystopian phase, reading Meritropolis by Joel Ohman, JoelOhman.com and she has done nothing but rave and tell me all about it. If something excites her then I will recommend that one!

Jessica said...

I love P.s. I Like You (I'm thinking about doing a reread of it soon!) and Eliza and Her Monsters is on my TBR list!