Sunday, June 4, 2017

Fall Program Ideas for Teens


I know that Summer Reading hasn't started yet in my library, but I'm already starting to think about Fall planning. I don't have too many ideas, but I thought I'd share some in case any one else was planning Fall too.
September 12: Chocolate Milk Shake Day 
Easy program, lots of love for milk shakes

October: Friday the 13th
Our Friends' of the Library have a booksale that weekend, but we might do something fun in the teen room or maybe a Murder Mystery after hours program.

Perfume Making:
My sister has gotten into this and it sounds like a great idea for fall - either back to school or create your signature scent for homecoming dance

Apple Treats: 
I always like to try some sort of food program with apples or even pumpkin.

Boston Teen Book Festival:
Last year we tried to get a group of teens together and go - it was my first year on the job, so I'm hoping that the connections I've made this year will have teens wanting to go this year, because there are some great authors.

Near more ideas? Here's what I thought about in the past.

No comments: