Friday, June 9, 2017

Review: Alex Approximately

Mink moves out to live with her father after her mother's marriage hits the rocks. She's been communicating with the boy online who could very well be her soulmate, but she's scared to tell him about the move. Instead, she's determined to hunt him down incognito beforehand - just to make sure he's normal.

Mink's adjusting well to her new town, but she has yet to locate Alex. Her dad got her a job where she she works with the most aggravating boy ever - even though he is dreamy. They snark at each other intensely. Could there be sparks?
My Thoughts:  I adored this You've Got Mail inspired story. I loved the museum where Porter work. I love their banter. I love Mink's father and his new relationship. I really loved Porter's family - especially his mother. I felt terrible for all that they had been through. I really enjoyed Grace and her relationship with Mink. I really liked watching Porter and Mink interact. And I loved how they became friends. I really liked the moments they spend together outside of work. I adored the slow burn! I didn't want to put this book down! 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Great book with a fun romance and great parents. Highly recommended for public and school libraries.

1 comment:

Megan said...

This one sounds so so cute. Your review has made me so excited to read it!
Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/