Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Heat Storm

* Book 9 in the Nikki Heat Series *
Nikki Heat swears she saw her mother - alive. After seventeen years of believing her to be dead, she's ready to tear down the world searching for her and discovering why her mother faked her own death.

But her mother doesn't want her to interfere. She left to keep her daughter safe. She's warning Nikki to say away from the mystery.

Nikki isn't about to give up - even if everyone is telling her to leave this mess alone. She wants her mother to be able to come out of the shadows and she'll do anything to make it happen.
My Thoughts: I really loved this series and of course the show. I know this book came out later because \no one knew the show was going to end so abruptly. I really enjoyed learning more about Nikki's mother and her life. Of course I loved the moments between Rook and Heat. I really liked the ending. And could the ghost writer have finally revealed himself?

Cover Thoughts: Fun
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Purchase where other books in the series are popular.

No comments: