Friday, January 11, 2013

Review: Mind Games

** This Book is out February 19th **

Fia and Annie are bound to each other. They survive because they have to - together. They're stuck in the hands of a company, who uses each of them separately and against each other. They have no free will.

Annie can see into the future, especially when it comes to her sister. Fia has skills that allow her to always survive.

Fia's sent on a mission, only at the last minute, she changes the mission. She can't kill the boy she's sent to destroy. Instead she helps him escape. It's the second time she's done something unexpected.

This time she can't let anyone know what happened. She can't take the risk they will hurt Annie. Fia must figure out a way to keep the company from seeing inside her mind all while trying to find a way to escape.

My Thoughts: I really loved this book. It sucked me in and refused to let me go. I had to read it to figure what happened. I couldn't put it down.

Think Nikita for Teens: there's action, danger, an evil company, fight scenes, a hot romance, and two sisters just trying to survive. Mind Games unfolds in a matter that asks more questions than it answers, leaving you anxious to uncover more. The past moments indicated a clear moment where everything changed, but then moves back into the present drama. The bond between the sisters is so strong and yet so painful. My heart went out to each of them.  I admire their strength and their loyalty to each other.  I can't wait to see what happens next. It's book I'm still thinking about long after reading it. 

Cover Thoughts: I really like it, it's SO striking after I've read the book.
Source: HarperTeen

No comments: