Friday, January 18, 2013

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Just a few of my favorite pictures taken during my vacation to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was the highlight of trip and the reason for going to Universal. We had SUCH fun exploring the buildings, trying Butterbeer (I liked the frozen kind best). I hope they expand the park so I can go back and enjoy it more. Best theme park area EVER! 

I LOVE the snow on the roof tops!

The castle! Looked great -I loved the inside leading up to the ride. 
I'm a wuss, so I hated the ride.

Chris and I drinking Butterbeer - very sweet.

Hermoine's ball gown
Muggle wanting to get on the train to Hogwarts.

Book store window

Have you been? Do you want to go?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went in November and loved The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but let's just say that I didn't get along with the ride either...I had to buy a new Wizarding World of HP t-shirt because I had to throw the other shirt I had on away (if that tells you anything)! Oh well, a cherished souvenir! :)

http://wildaboutteenbooks.blogspot.com