Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's on My Holds List (35)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.



Falling For You: I love Lisa Schroeder's book and this one is on a very important topic.

Essence: I loved The Pledge and can't wait to find what happens next!

 Gates of Paradise: The final book in the Blue Bloods series - I have mixed feelings about this one. I can't wait to find out what happens, but at the same time I don't want it to end!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have Essence (I pre-ordered it on my Nook) and I'm hoping to read it this weekend. Loved the first one! We'll have to compare notes at some point. :)