Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What's on My Hold's List (18)


  

My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.


The Girl Games: I adore this series and I'm super excited for this book - featuring the goddess girl Olympics. Plus this will be the first book told in multiple perspectives! 


Zeus and the Thunderbolt of Doom:  From the authors of the Goddess Girls series (see above), comes a new series about the guys in mythology. 


Frozen Heat: I adore Richard Castle - thanks to my library pinterest page for posting about this one. I saw it there and immediately placed a hold on it! 

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Who doesn't love Richard Castle? *swoons*

Jessica said...

Oh! I'm so excited for the guys' version of the Goddess Girls series. I love those books!!!

LM Preston said...

Oh I got one of those books in ARC form at a recent conference.