Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Re-reads

This week's topic is all about re-reads. I confess I don't re-read very often. But I would like to. Mostly I just don't have enough time to read all the new things let alone the older things. Sometimes for work I get to re-read something. Or if a favorite series has a new book coming out and it's been years since I read that series. It's rare for me. But here are some books I'd like to settle down with again.

 - meme from That Artsy Reader Girl

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
We re-read most of the series for work, but didn't get to the last one.


Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3)
Two more books are coming out in this series.

Little Women (Little Women, #1)
Just to get ready for the new mini series

Pride and Prejudice
It's been years, but maybe it's time for a Jane Austen re-read.

Emily of New Moon (Emily, #1)
A childhood favorite

3 comments:

Esther @ BiteIntoBooks said...

I'm currently re-reading the whole Harry Potter series *yay!*

Heather's Reading Hideaway said...

I feel like everyone is going to have Harry Potter on their lists!! It's such a great series :D Awesome list!


My Top Ten Tuesday!

Lauren Always Me said...

I plan on reading Grave Mercy soon for the first time. :)

Lauren @ Always Me