Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Food

This week's topic is books with food. I read a lot of books with food in them. Yum! Here's the list of books so far I've read with great descriptions of food. 
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

The Gauntlet by Karuna RiaziA Dash of Dragon by Heidi LangLights, Camera, Cook! by Charise Mericle HarperThe Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny HanLove & Gelato by Jenna Evans WelchThe Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Before I Knew by Jamie BeckFudge and Jury by Ellie AlexanderSilence of the Flans by Laura Bradford

7 comments:

heather said...

Foodie books are some of my favorites. I run a monthly link up for books about food. You are welcome to link up your post at http://www.spiritblog.net/october-2017-foodies-read. We have a monthly giveaway for books about food awarded by a draw from all the reviews posted.

Marissa Writes said...

I have noticed that contemporary books have more fun food scenes that sci-fi... maybe that's why I still enjoy a good contemporary once in a while... or rather every third book

Marissa

Reading List

Aymee said...

Cozy mysteries are always good for a little food talk!

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

Susan said...

I haven't read any of these, but they look fun. I've noticed there are lots of cozy mysteries that revolve around food and they usually have "punny" names, too :)

Happy TTT!

Greg said...

The only one I've read is Love and Gelato , and it did make me kinda want Italian food. Fun topic this week, and nice list. They all look like good foody books.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Great list! This week’s prompt is making me hungry.

Aj @ Read All The Things!

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

Fun reads on your list. Thanks for sharing.