Monday, July 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Picture Books of 2017 (so far)

I know it's only Monday and this week's topic is a freebie, so I thought I'd continue with my lists of best books I've read so far this year. This week it's kids books. Enjoy!
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish 


Powerful Ladies 

Martina & Chrissie: The Greatest Rivalry in the History of SportsBe a Star, Wonder Woman!I Dissent: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes Her MarkFor the Right to Learn: Malala Yousafzai's Story
The Youngest Marcher: The Story of Audrey Faye Hendricks, a Young Civil Rights ActivistFancy Party Gowns: The Story of Ann Cole LoweHow Kate Warne Saved President Lincoln: The Story Behind the Nation's First Woman Detective

Princesses

Who Wants to Be a Princess?: What It Was Really Like to Be a Medieval PrincessThe Princess Who Had No Kingdom

And More!
WaitMy HometownMother Bruce
Bunny's Book ClubWhat the Dinosaurs Did Last Night: A Very Messy AdventureA Hat for Mrs. Goldman: A Story About Knitting and LoveNaptime with Theo and Beau

Have you read any of these?

2 comments:

YA Sleuth said...

Adding these to my shopping list! Summer is perfect for picture books, I think :-)

Jessica said...

My Mom and I both LOVE Mother Bruce and Bunny's Book club, they are so fun! We need to read some of the others you mentioned! :)