Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TV Shows

This week's topic - new fall TV shows I'm looking forward to watching. And here's hoping they stick around. Not even going to mention my favorite current shows...
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Conviction:
Stars Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter) as a former first daughter

Designated Survivor: 
Stars Kiefer Sutherland who becomes President after an attack

Good Place:
Stars Kristen Bell who dies and goes to heaven

Great Indoors:
Stars Joe McHale - comedy about an adventure reporter

Kevin Can Wait:
Stars Kevin James as a retired cop

Luke Cage
From Marvel starring Mike Colter

Lethal Weapon:
Just because...Starring Clayne Crawford and Damon Wayans Sr.

 MacGyver
Reboot starting Lucas Till

Man with a Plan
With Matt LeBlanc

Pitch:
Female pitcher in MLB starring Kylie Bunbury

4 comments:

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I have SO many of these on my list today as well! I can't wait for Kevin Can Wait. I love Kevin James! Great list!!

Tangled N Books said...

Great list! Have a lovely week! Our TTT

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Haven't seen many of these, but I've been wanting to check out The Good Place!

Jessica said...

My Mom and I are looking forward to trying MacGyver, Conviction, Designated Survivor, and Man With a Plan a lot! :)