Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Picture Book Review: Loved to Bits


37508635

One boy does everything with his teddy bear - but Teddy's so loved that he begins losing body pieces. It doesn't matter!

A sweet story about a boy and his bear having all kinds of adventures. It made me nostalgic for my own childhood teddy bear. The boy loves his bear fiercely. I loved the illustrations.

Here's a picture of childhood bear. 

His name is Honey Bear. He reminds me Corduroy.
My mom knit him that sweater - isn't it cute?


1 comment:

Danielle H. said...

My mom threw out my beloved stuffed bunny I named Silly Willy. He didn't have his original eyes (my mom replaced them with buttons) and she had to replace his pants. I was in college when she tossed him without asking. Sad and sweet memories today. I vowed never to do this to my kids.