Friday, November 23, 2018

Holiday Book Review: Hot Winter Nights

* Book 6 in the Heartbreaker Bay series *



Hot Winter Nights (Heartbreaker Bay, #6)


Molly's been the office manager for Hunt Investigations, but she wants to handle her own investigations. Archer believes she isn't ready, but she's not giving up. When neighbors bring her a case involving bad Santa, she's reluctant to say no.

Archer places Lucas on the case with her - unbeknownst to her. Lucas is still recovering from a gunshot wound. He's barely been cleared by the doctor for returning to work.

The more time he spends with Molly, the more he has to remind himself that as Joe's sister, she's off limits. But she's gotten under his skin. And he can't help admire her inner strength and determination.
My Thoughts: I really love Jill Shalvis for so many reasons. It's become a requirement to have a Christmas romance from her every year. I adore this series for the group of friends and how we learn more about everyone. I loved learning more about Molly. I loved Molly's inner strength and how she refused to back down. I love her big heart and how she wanted to help everyone. I loved that she took care of herself but also pushed her limits. I loved the banter between her and Lucas. I loved Lucas's family and the contrast between his family and hers. Another great novel from Jill Shalvis.

Cover Thoughts: I adore the background
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Jill Shalvis is an auto buy author. 

No comments: