Friday, November 30, 2018

NaNoWriMo completed!

Congratulations, winner!

And on the last day of the month, I breathe a sigh of relief because I finished.

I normally finish with a few days left of the month to spare, but this year was harder.

The story is not complete.
 I tried something new this year - an adult Christmas Romance.
I'm hoping to make it read like a Hallmark movie.
And yes, it does need a lot of work.

I debated about writing something new this year, but in the end, I decided (also at the last minute) that I wanted to write something fun.

Did anyone else participate this year?
How did it go?

2 comments:

Jordan @ForeverLostinLiterature said...

Congratulations! I think anyone who completes NaNoWriMo (or even participates, to be honest) deserves all the praise! I didn't participate, but I did devote a few days to just write down some ideas to explore in the future. Congrats again!

Adriana @ BooksOnHerMind said...

Umm... I love Hallmark movies. For some reason that was never a thought of something someone would write about during NaNoWriMo but it's perfect. Congrats on finishing! I hope you are able to work on drafts in the future and fix it to your liking.