Sunday, November 11, 2018

NaNoWriMo Check In

NaNoWriMo 2018 Facebook Cover

How's everyone doing?

As of yesterday I have 20K words written.
I haven't started my writing today.

I like to write 2K a day - mostly because I know there are some days where I'm not going to be able to get much done.

And I like to have that cushion.

So I'm trying something new this year - an adult romance.

It's set in Vermont.

I was at 10K before I decided to write a second POV.

So you can see how much work it's going to take to revise.

And that's ok, I'm just about getting the words down.

Tell me how you're doing this year...

and if we're not writing buddies, please add me. I'm YA Book Nerd there too.

1 comment:

Amy @ Happily Reading Ever After said...

I was going to do NaNoWriMo, but I don't know if I have it in me to write a full length book. I never can pick one idea and stick with it. That's amazing you have that much written. I hope you win!