Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Meeting Authors

This week's topic is meeting authors. We did this one in 2015 and in 2017 and the good news is, I've met some of them. Not all of them though. So I thought I'd switch it up and focus on picture book authors/illustrations and KidLit authors that I'd love to meet.



Josh Funk
Lost in the Library: A Story of Patience & Fortitude

Lauren Castillo
Nana in the City

Amy Hest
The Reader
Elise Parsley
Neck & Neck

Mark Teague
LaRue Across America: Postcards From the Vacation

Karma Wilson
Bear Stays Up for Christmas

Vashti Harrison

Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History

Jennifer L. Holm
Babymouse #20: Babymouse Goes for the Gold

Ann M. Martin
Kristy's Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club, #1)

Jessica Day George
The Rose Legacy (The Rose Legacy, #1)

Have you met any of these?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally just remembered that I met Ann M. Martin!!! How could I forget that!!! She was so nice and sweet. BSC Forever!!!

Brooke Lorren said...

Those are adorable covers! I haven't met any of those authors yet.

Eve said...

So I'm going to be honest I haven't heard of most of these authors but I hope you get to meet some amazing authors!!!