Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Havens to Visit

This week's topic is bookstores and libraries you'd like to visit. I'm quite lucky as I've been to lots of different libraries. I make it a point to stop by (if possible) when I'm on vacation. 


Bookstores:
Ripped Bodice
Poisoned Pen
Books of Wonder

Libraries:
Library of Congress
Chicago's U Media Center (Awesome teen center)
Charlotte Mecklenburg Library (Awesome teen center)
Bodleian Library (Oxford)

Fictional Bookstore:
Flourish and Blotts Bookseller
The Shop Around the Corner

Library No Longer Around:
Library of Alexandria 

5 comments:

pandalovesyou said...

I had to Google your bookstore picks. I was happily surprised to find that they are in the US. I may have to keep them in mind if I am traveling.

Astilbe said...

I'd love to visit Flourish and Blotts, too.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Captivated Reader said...

The poisoned Pen made my TTT post this week. Love that bookstore!!

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/10/top-ten-tuesday-bookstores-ive-visited.html

Rissi said...

I saw "The Shop Around the Corner" on another list too. What a fun place this would be to visit. :)

iloveheartlandX said...

Ah if only we could visit the ancient library of Alexandria!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/16/top-ten-tuesday-181/