Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Villains

This week's topic is all about books with great villains. I wrote about this one here. This week I'll use characters from the books I've read so far this year. 


Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. MaasThe Forest Queen by Betsy CornwellA Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry ThomasThe Phantom Tower by Keir GraffThe Queen of Sorrow by Sarah Beth Durst
Shelter in Place by Nora RobertsShot in the Dark by Cleo CoyleNot If I Save You First by Ally Carterv

The Duchess Deal by Tessa DareRestart by Gordon KormanThe Big Bad Fox by Benjamin  Renner

3 comments:

Rissi said...

I haven't read The Forest Queen yet, but did ALMOST add this one for the list because I've read that the villain is CREEPY in this one. Guess I'll have to read it to find out. :)

Eve said...

Well I have Maeve from Throne of Glass on mine and I can't wait to get home to start Kingdom of Ash!!!

iloveheartlandX said...

Yes, Tower of Dawn has a very creepy villain!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/23/top-ten-tuesday-182/